Tone up without even leaving your desk
Do it for…Shapely legs and a killer bum
- Calf raises : Standing by your desk, raise your heels off the floor as high as you can, then release them and return to a flat standing position. Repeat 20 times.
- Hip flexions : While seated, lift your right foot a few inches off the floor, keeping your knee bent at a 90-degree angle. Hold the position for about 20 seconds then repeat on the other side.
- Plié squats : Stand with feet shoulder width apart and toes pointing outward. Slowly bend your knees making sure they push outward in line with the direction your toes are pointed in. Repeat 20 times.
- Leg extensions : Sit with your back straight and raise your right leg straight in front of you to hip level. Hold for 20 seconds, release and repeat 5 times on each leg.
Do it for…Svelte, toned arms
- Elevated pushups: Lean against your desk on your hands with your body straight and at a 45-degree incline. Do 15 pushups.
- Bicep curls: Using a heavy book or large bottle of water, sit with knees bent and your elbow resting on your knee. Lift the weight slowly to your shoulder, repeating this movement 20 times on each side.
- Triceps dips : If your chair has wheels on it, use your desk. Stand with your back to it, placing your hands on the desk or chair. Bend your knees as you lower yourself will your elbows are bent at a 90-degree angle. Keep elbows close together and repeat 20 times.
- Shoulder raises: Raise your shoulder to your ear, hold and then relax. Repeat 20 times then switch sides.
*dah dkt stahun kte bkerja utk tahun 2012 kn..oleh itu...meh rehat n ber'exercise' sbntar...senang jerrr....=)
Sumber: Yahoo entertainment